Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mushroom Burial Suit

This is Ted video that I have seen about a year ago... but it recently came to mind.

It is about a nontraditional form of burial that I think Dr. Wasser would do. It is a burial suit made of mushroom spores that grow from your body after death. It is kind of a weird aspect to think about and maybe a bit morbid but when you think of the amount of people who live on this earth and the amount of space it would take to bury each and everyone of us. I find it interesting because this form of burial is sustainable. However, it is a matter of it is cold hearted or not. How can i put it this way do you want your loved one to be converted to dirt faster to be used as fertilizer? It is not an a question that I can answer for you. But rather cloud your judgment I encourage you to watch and just become informed.


http://www.ted.com/talks/jae_rhim_lee.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home