Monday, May 08, 2006

Vaccine preservatives

Remembering being a kid and running around everywhere with out a care in the world? Well one day I soing the samething and ended up on a nail, parents being overprotective insisted I get the tetnus shot, I did. For the next two weeks I was not able to use my arm on and was very ill, turns out I like thousands of others are allergic to preservative in vaccines. While the number of austic children incresases in the U.S we have to begin to wonder weather or not vaccine preservatives are part of the problem. A new study by the CDC is begining to research the problem and have found that 5.5 children out of 1000 have autism if this is do in some part to vaccines would you vacinate your children? I think everyone should do research and find out what is in the best interest of their child. Here is the article: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,194277,00.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home